If you're obsessed with helping companies grow and looking for a great opportunity at a fast growing startup, let's talk. We're looking for a Marketing Leader to design and implement a scalable lead generation strategy to support our accelerated growth. This role will lead the development, execution and measurement of integrated marketing campaigns that generate new sales opportunities. We’re looking for a Marketer who is both creative and analytical, has a strong bias to action, and is able to work collaboratively in a loosely structured, highly dynamic environment. This is a very strategic role for the company and reports directly to the CEO.
- Lead customer acquisition efforts to drive the highest ROI growth.
- Develop and execute demand generation programs across the sales cycle to generate new inquiries, qualify existing prospects, drive sales meetings, and grow the sales pipeline.
- Drive the strategy and execution of lead nurturing programs to engage prospects higher in the funnel and generate additional demand.
- Create and run innovative campaigns for industries, market segments (Enterprise, SMB), and target roles.
- Define and deploy multiple marketing tactics as needed: web content, landing pages, emails, webinars, ebooks, videos, infographics, direct mail, display ads, etc.
- Experiment with new channels, techniques, and messaging to scale advertising spend as quickly as possible while maintaining target profit margins.
- Run conference and event management strategy to drive leads.
- Implement account-based marketing (ABM) programs.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders and manage external vendors to build and execute campaigns.
- Own the relationship with sales and forge strong communication and service level agreement (SLA) between marketing and sales.
- Use Hubspot to measure and report on campaign and business results including leads generated, CPL, MQLs, SALs, Opps created, cost effectiveness, etc.
- Proven success at creating and executing B2B campaigns. Global marketing experience a plus.
- A strategic thinker with meticulous attention to detail. You will need to understand the overall business and marketing strategy, translate that into an acquisition strategy and guide the team through execution.
- A strong understanding of acquisition channels, including display, search, social, content, events, etc.
- Deep familiarity with marketing automation and critical demand generation technologies (Hubspot experience a plus).
- A love of analytics and a proven track record of analyzing campaign performance and identifying actionable insights to increase new customer acquisition
- Proficiency and enthusiasm for analyzing campaign results, building reports, and manipulating data.
- Strong project management skills, accustomed to working to a budget and within strict timelines.
- Independent with demonstrated capability to work in fast-paced, dynamic marketing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- BA required
- Minimum of 5 years in enterprise software or SaaS marketing
- Experience in customer service or customer support a plus
Pay & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- Paid vacation, sick time and paid holidays
- Regular team building events - Lunches, happy hours and off-site events
- Opportunities to advance quickly
- Position based in Bellevue, WA or San Francisco, CA
AnswerIQ is an artificial intelligence service in the customer support space. We use sophisticated algorithms to read and understand historical interactions between companies and their customers. Once implemented, AnswerIQ enables a business to intelligently classify and automatically respond to support enquiries, while also recommending contextually accurate responses to agents quickly.
Based in Bellevue WA, AnswerIQ also has operations in San Francisco CA, as well as India. Learn more at www.answeriq.com.
Individuals seeking employment at AnswerIQ are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.