AnswerIQ is an artificial intelligence company in the customer support space. We use sophisticated algorithms to read and understand all the interactions from past tickets between the customer support agent and the customer. SmartAssist enables a business to intelligently classify and automatically respond to simple known issues and more importantly assist the agents with the top three recommended responses to complex questions. We work within the existing customer experience systems like Zendesk, Salesforce etc. eliminating the need to learn any new system.
- Work closely with cross-functional team members like PM, Data Analyst to gather and understand business and feature requirements.
- Know target users deeply: develop or work from user profiles & conduct task analysis, build user scenarios, help to craft and analyze user surveys and feedback.
- Develop process flows, wireframes, prototypes, high fidelity mockups, and detailed UI and visual design specifications.
- Come up with UX design for front end widgets, CRM systems and Customer websites
- Request and drive user research/usability tests as needed.
- Present design work to the product team, engineering team, and external partners for review and feedback.
- Partner with highly technical development teams for product launch.
- Ability to handle multiple projects in an agile, dynamic environment.
- 4+ years professional experience as a user experience designer
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in design.
- Experience working cross-functionally with engineering, Product, and customers.
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and ability to analytically defend your design decisions.
- Visual design expertise; capacity for building engaging, highly usable and intuitive designs and layouts, with a propensity towards simplification.
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Strong practical knowledge of user-centered design methodologies and usability principles
- Proficient in standard design tools including Photoshop and Illustrator, Sketch, Invision, etc.
- Have demonstrated the ability to quickly build interactive prototypes.
- Have an online portfolio that illustrates a strong user experience skill-set for large scale projects (please provide a link to your portfolio).
- Experience design for customer support agents or similar workflows
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and responsive layouts.
- Develop, conduct, and summarise findings from usability studies.