AnswerIQ is an artificial intelligence company in the customer support space. We use sophisticated algorithms to read and understand all the interactions from past tickets between the customer support agent and the customer. SmartAssist enables a business to intelligently classify and automatically respond to simple known issues and more importantly assist the agents with the top three recommended responses to complex questions. We work within the existing customer experience systems like Zendesk, Salesforce etc. eliminating the need to learn any new system. SmartAssist is a spinoff from GE and has licensed the Wise.io customer service platform. The founding team has a successful track record and are passionate about making customer service/support as the differentiator for businesses.
As an Analyst/ Specialist in Data, you act as a data-driven advisor for product leaders and partner with them on strategic decisions to drive product offerings. You work on both new and existing product offerings to improvise them. You work with people, educate the whole team about important product metrics, and perform rigorous statistical analyses and data deep dive
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- You perform quantitative analyses that translate data into actionable insights and provide analytical, data-driven decision-making support for key projects.
- You provide reporting and performance monitoring to product (Data Science and Customer Success) teams using data drawn from diverse sources.
- You own and evangelize data-driven experimentation in the team to improve the product offerings, and document it.
- You enable product reviews, deep dives and analyses through the effective use of data and communicate and report insights and recommendations to shape product strategy.
- You ensure that any data required for carrying out the other responsibilities for the product/features you’re working on is properly instrumented and logged.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Math, Statistics, Comp Science, Engineering, or other technical field required; advanced degrees strongly preferred.
- Comfortable manipulating, transforming, and analysing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying sources.
- 3+ years of experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably from a Customer Support/BPO/sales operation background
- Strong hands-on experience with SQL.
- Experience in reporting and dashboards involving very large datasets and multiple data sources, with the ability to interpret data and product meaningful insights.
- Good understanding of statistical analysis, data warehousing, data modeling.
- Preferred experience working with Excel or with statistical packages such as R, MATLAB, SPSS, SAS etc. and BI/visualization tools such as Tableau, Looker, Qlikview, Google Analytics etc.
- Ability to execute research projects and craft actionable recommendations.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment, meet changing deadlines and priorities on multiple simultaneous projects.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Enjoys working in both individual and team settings.