Are you looking for the Best Website Builders For SEO that will help you get more traffic? Then, you’ve come to the right place!
We’ve looked at the top 50 websites that rank in search engines like Google and Bing and have prepared this list of the top 8 most popular website builders for SEO.
These website builders are all excellent options for anyone looking to build an optimized website for search engines like Google or Bing.
But before proceeding further, let me share some mind-blowing stats to understand why SEO is essential for any website:
- 86% of individuals choose not to click on sponsored banner ads and only select organic search results.
- According to one research, 61% of B2B marketers, Search engine optimization, and organic traffic generate more leads than any other marketing strategy.
- The average click-through rate for the first page of a Google search result is 32%.
Now that you understand how important SEO is, it’s time to dive into the main segment of this blog.
So without any further ado, let’s get started.
List of the 10 Best Website Builders For Seo
|Website Builders for SEO||Pricing|
|8. 1 & 1 Lonos||$1/month|
The first website builder in our list is WordPress.
It is the most widely used website builder in the world. It runs millions of websites worldwide, representing more than 43% of all websites and blogs.
The key factor making WordPress such a popular platform for website creation is its extreme flexibility. Almost every type of website you can think of can be built using WordPress.
It can be used to launch a blog, establish a membership site, develop a website for a small business, run a marketplace, offer online courses, and many more.
The platform is one of the ideal website builders for SEO since it offers various mobile-friendly themes and will take care of all the technical SEO requirements.
Prominent Features of WordPress:
- WordPress comes with an Auto-Generated XML Sitemaps feature, making it easier for search engines to discover, crawl, and index your web pages and drive highly relevant visitors.
- WordPress enables you to make permalinks, or SEO-friendly custom URLs, for your website that contain your keywords.
- WordPress lets you create optimized headings and title tags that use your focus keywords without requiring any coding knowledge.
- WordPress provides a long list of plugins to assist you in developing a functioning website that performs well for your business. You simply need to install any available WordPress SEO plugin on your site to optimize it for SEO.
Pricing of WordPress:
It costs nothing to install, update, or customize the WordPress platform to meet your needs. But you need to spend some money to purchase hosting and a domain for your website.
Wix is our second-best website builder for SEO. If you’re searching for a website builder that allows you to mix your own style and ideas, Wix is the place to go.
Wix has over 500 pre-designed templates that you can use to build a professional-looking site for varied blogging and small business needs.
Besides this, it allows you to integrate over 250 third-party applications to add additional functionality to your websites, such as event booking or online scheduling.
Moreover, Wix is ideal for newbies, creatives, and small businesses. Even without technical skills, you can design a great website with Wix.
Prominent Features of Wix:
- Wix automatically creates a robots.txt file for your website and allows you to edit it.
- Wix offers an SEO Patterns feature that lets you edit and customize structured data markups, meta tags, and social sharing options.
- The builder automatically generates SEO-friendly meta tags for all your web pages, like open graph tags, meta descriptions, and title tags.
- Wix optimizes website images automatically for search, quality, and faster downloads.
- With this site builder, you can verify your website, confirm its ownership, and track its performance on Yandex, Naver Bing, and Pinterest.
Pricing of Wix:
Wix’s cost-effective options are worth considering if you don’t have a lot of money to spend on a website. It provides free and premium plans that start from $16/month, hundreds of design templates, integrated SEO, and a wide range of in-demand tools that assist you in building an effective and appealing online presence.
The third one on our list is Squarespace, which has a very competitive selection of SEO features, ranking among the best in the market.
Squarespace provides its users with absolutely great SEO tools, from clear navigation to Keyword Search options.
Furthermore, it is a solid choice for web designers and entrepreneurs because it comes with all the tools needed to create a website. In addition, there are plenty of templates to choose from, including one specifically designed for SEO purposes.
Features of Squarespace:
- Squarespace offers a Keyword Search Analytics tool that lets you know which keywords drive visitors to your website. It is a crucial SEO feature that Wix and Weebly do not provide.
- The platform offers seamless integration with social media networks. Search engines will value shares and engagement more since it helps establish your authority in their eyes.
- You can integrate Google Search Console with Squarespace to identify where your SEO efforts are performing and where they are not.
- Squarespace automatically creates and connects a sitemap.xml file, listing each URL and image’s metadata for seamless indexing.
Pricing of Squarespace:
Squarespace offers four pricing options ranging from $16 to $49 per month (billed annually).
Weebly is one of the most popular website builders, powering over 30 million websites globally. This is due to its user-friendly structure and low prices. It’s ideal for those who need a website but lack expertise in HTML, CSS, and other programming languages.
Weebly provides a drag-and-drop builder with over 40 mobile-friendly templates. It’s also an ideal pick for personal websites like portfolios or blogs. Its simplistic themes provide a perfect place for your writing or other interests. It also supports numerous features such as user profiles, comments, blog-specific SEO, and social sharing.
Features of Weebly:
- All Weebly websites have a sitemap, SEO-friendly HTML structure, meta descriptions, responsive design, and more.
- Weebly provides an option for customizing alt attributes of an image that is very important for your site SEO.
- This site builder comes with SSL encryption, which indicates to visitors that the site is completely secure.
- Every template on Weebly is responsive and adjusts itself to fit any device.
Pricing of Weebly:
Weebly is one of the easiest website builders on the market, with free and premium options starting at $5 per month with a yearly subscription.
If you are looking for a professional website builder at affordable rates, then, Zyro is the perfect tool for you. Zyro provides built-in SEO features to help you boost your search engine rankings.
Zyro is powered by Hostinger, one of the top web hosting providers. In addition, the drag-and-drop features of the Zyro website builder make it user-friendly.
Furthermore, the builder is available in English, French, German, Malay, Portuguese, Italian, Vietnamese, Russian, and Spanish.
Features of Zyro:
- Zyro allows you to add title tags, meta descriptions, and website language.
- This website builder comes with an SSL certificate that provides security and increases the SEO of your website.
- Zyro offers integration with Google Analytics, a terrific feature for tracking the performance of your website.
- The lightning-fast page speeds of Zyro ensure that your website always performs at its best and doesn’t scare away your visitors.
- It has a huge collection of SEO-friendly, responsive, and fully customizable templates.
Pricing of Zyro:
Zyro has only 2 pricing options starting from $2.99 per month. The builder also offers 3-day money-back guarantees.
If you plan to run an online store, look no further than Shopify. It is a leading eCommerce platform that lets you create an online shop without requiring coding skills.
Moreover, Shopify has mastered all essential SEO aspects. It includes a plethora of built-in features that efficiently get your page crawled and ranked high in search engines like Google.
Furthermore, it is most likely the most SEO-friendly eCommerce platform ever.
Features of Shopify:
- When you add a new product to Shopify, you can edit the product page URLs as well as the meta title and description.
- Shopify provides an option for adding image alt text that will increase the visibility of your image on search engines.
- Shopify automatically generates an XML sitemap for your website to give search engines a better understanding of your site’s structure.
- Shopify automatically creates a robots.txt file by default, so beginners don’t have to worry about it.
Pricing of Shopify:
Depending on your requirements, Shopify might be costly. You can choose from three different Shopify price tiers ranging from $29/month to $299/month. Check out more information on Shopify free trial here.
GoDaddy is renowned for its hosting and domain registration services, but it also offers a website builder that enables you to design a website from scratch.
Because of its intuitive site-building tools, GoDaddy is now one of the best user-friendly site builders on the market. As a result, GoDaddy is a fantastic tool for new users and those with little to no experience in coding or design.
In addition, the builder has built-in SEO, email marketing, and social media tools that make it simple to expand and engage your target audience.
Features of GoDaddy:
- GoDaddy comes with an SEO Wizard option, a step-by-step manual that advises optimizing each webpage by adding relevant keywords and descriptions.
- GoDaddy offers managed services (a version of an SEO agency); you can contact its professional SEO team for assistance if you need advanced SEO.
- It provides 20+ pre-designed SEO-friendly templates to change your website’s layout instantly, color and font.
- GoDaddy creates an XML sitemap for your website, but you cannot edit it.
Pricing of GoDaddy:
GoDaddy website builder has four different pricing plans that start at $6.99 per month.
8. 1&1 Ionos
IONOS is one of the best affordable website builders for SEO. In addition, it has two versions of its site editor to satisfy new and experienced designers.
The builder comes with a slew of exciting features. It employs a block-based editor designed to help people with limited technical knowledge.
Features of 1&1 Ionos:
- IONOS provides an extensive SEO package that allows customers to add title tags and meta descriptions, edit image alt text, and set a site title.
- You can track your SEO results by integrating Google Analytics or its extensive built-in analytics tools.
- Ionos also offers tools for Google PageSpeed and image optimization for faster loading times.
- The platform integrates with the Google Search Console to help Google crawl and index your website.
- Other features include SSL encryption, 301 redirects, an option for adding codes, etc.
Pricing of 1&1 Ionos:
1&1 Ionos offers two premium services, starting at $1 per month for the first year, then you need to pay $5 and $12 per month, respectively.
Here we are at the end of this blog, but before wrapping it, we would also like to share some factors to consider while choosing a website builder:
Site123 is the best website builder for SEO that helps you with an easy drag-and-drop tool. You can choose from over 180 templates to find the perfect look for your site. Plus, Site123 has SEO tools to help your site get found on search engines.
Features of Site123
- Its drag-and-drop feature makes it easy to build a website without any coding experience.
- All templates are well-optimised for mobile devices.
- Site123 includes built-in SEO tools that help optimize your website for search engines
Pricing of Site123:
Site123 offers two types of plans. The first plan is free, which gives you 250 MB Storage and 250 MB Bandwidth. Its premium plan charges $5.80/month and a free domain for 1 year.
Hostinger includes eCommerce functionality that makes it easy to set up an online store and start selling products. Users can add products, set up payment gateways, and manage orders all within the website builder.
Features of Hostinger
- You can easily customize the templates to match your branding, including changing colours, fonts, and images.
- If you plan on selling products or services online, Hostinger’s website builder includes e-commerce functionality.
- Hostinger’s website builder includes built-in blogging tools, making it easy to create and publish blog posts on your website.
Pricing of Hostinger
Hostinger’s website builder offers three different pricing plans that start from $1.99/month.
Things To Consider Before Choosing A Website Builder
Choosing a website builder can be overwhelming. There are so many options available, and it can be hard to know which one is right for you. So here are some pointers to consider before you choose your next website builder:
1. How long will it take to build my website?
2. Which features do I need in order to get started?
3. Is it easy enough for me to use without having any experience with web design or coding?
4. Is the support team attentive and responsive when I need help?
5. Does the company offer additional services like email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and social media optimization (SMO)?
Once you get the answers to all these questions, you can select an ideal website builder.
Final Thoughts: Which is the best website builder for SEO?
So there you have it, the ten best website builders for SEO.
We’ve spent time researching and testing each of these tools to see what they can do for your SEO efforts, and we’re happy to share our findings with you.
While some of these tools may not be appropriate for every business or industry, they can still be a great asset to any marketer looking to expand their reach online.
So if you’re looking for a new website builder and want to ensure your site gets top rankings on Google, these are the ones to try out.