Finding the best webinar platform for your business is not a piece of cake, especially when the market is full of thousands of webinar solutions. But, every platform claims they are the best webinar software and provide world-class features. But is it really so?
The study stated 89% of marketers prefer webinars as one of the best ways to qualify leads. So, in such a situation, if you opt for any wrong platform, your business would be at stake.
Thus, to save you from this dilemma, we have interviewed lots of marketers and webinar professionals and come up with the 11 best webinar platforms that would meet your requirements and provide the best solution you need.
Let’s move forward.
10 Best Webinar Platforms (Ratings out of 5)
Here is a quick overview of the 10 best platforms for your business:
|Sr. No.||Best Webinar Platforms||Ratings|
13 Best Webinar Platforms For Video Conferencing
Here are complete details about the 13 Best Webinar Platforms. Let’s go through them one by one
LiveWebinar is a cloud-based webinar tool that helps small businesses and enterprises host webinars and e-meetings. It supports every browser, Smart TV, and mobile device and arms 1000+ participants at a time.
Webinars, Live Streaming, Conferences, Meetings, Marketing, classes, e-Learning, and Online Training.
Advantages Of LiveWebinar
- It offers a free plan for a lifetime.
- Paid plans come with a 14-day free trial option.
- Broadcast your webinar on different social media platforms like YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo.
- Advanced API Integrations like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, Zapier
- HD recorder
- Whiteboards that would convert your thoughts to words.
- Improve engagement via chat, polls, and surveys.
- Advanced Reporting and analytics
Disadvantages Of LiveWebinar
- Recording Features aren’t efficient enough.
- It’s a bit hard to use.
LiveWebinar Ease of Use
As per our experience, we find this platform needs a bit learning curve and is not easy to navigate like other platforms. But quality comes with complications. Thus, you must be habituated to this platform to make the best out of it.
However, LiveWebinar has a decent user-friendly interface, which we appreciate.
- Free: $0 ( host up to 5 attendees)
- Pro: $17.99/month ( add up to 100 attendees)
- Business: $143/month (add up to 500 attendees)
- Business Plus: $275/month ( Most Popular plan, add 1000+ attendees)
- Enterprise: Custom price & personalized benefits
Who Should Choose LiveWebinar?
No matter whether you have a small, medium, or large size business, you can rely on LiveWebinar without a second thought.
2. TwentyThree Webinars
Trusted by the world’s leading webinar professionals, TwentyThree Webinars is one of the best webinar platforms with efficient capabilities to engage with your audience and skyrocket your business growth.
Running browser-based webinars and videos on websites
Advantages Of TwentyThree Webinars
- No software download required
- Capable of Large video management
- Supports 20+ languages worldwide.
- You can integrate pre-recorded videos and images within webinars.
- Third-party integrations
- Real-time notifications and email reminders
- Its analytics module is easy-to-use and effective.
- Excellent customer support
Disadvantages Of TwentyThree Webinars
- No free version is available.
- A bit expensive for beginners and small business owners.
- It would be better if it had a native integration with Facebook Pixel.
TwentyThree Webinars Ease of Use
TwentyThree Webinars is super smooth and flawless to use. Though Most users claim that setting up the first webinar on this platform is quite tricky, we feel it’s quite natural with any saas platform.
TwentyThree Webinars Pricing
- Starter: $199/month( 200 registrants)
- Pro: $499/month ( Bestseller plan and add up to 500 registrants)
- Complete: $1499/month ( 3000 registrants)
- Enterprise: Custom Price ( Unlimited registrants)
Who Should Choose TwentyThree Webinars?
According to our research, we would highly recommend this platform to medium and large-size businesses. If you are just starting out, it’s better to go for its rivals that offer free plans.
3. Zoom Webinars
Zoom Webinars is the one-stop solution for webinar professionals. It allows you to launch a webinar and share video, audio, and content in the most streamlined way.
Broadcasting webinars, conferences, Meetings, and Training Sessions
Advantages Of Zoom Webinars
- Excellent virtual background
- Full control over light and noise
- You can easily share files and CTAs via chats
- Records HD videos
- Calendar integration
- It has a VoIP phone system that allows you to call anyone via Zoom.
- Customize and personalize webinar templates
- Online whiteboard to brainstorm and craft ideas
- Session branding
Disadvantages Of Zoom Webinars
- The zoom registration page could have been better.
- Its free version isn’t available.
- Customer support could have been better.
Zoom Webinars Ease of Use
Overall, the Zoom webinar is very easy to use. Its features are user-friendly, and the User interface is quite smooth.
Zoom Webinars Pricing
Most people think that Zoom Webinar is free. But it’s not. On the free version of Zoom, you can’t host any webinars. Rather, you have to purchase webinar add-ons based on the number of your participants. E.g. –
- 500 Participants: $140/month
- 1000 Participants: $340/month
- 3000 Participants: $990/month
- 5000 Participants: $2490/month
- 10000 Participants: $6490/month
Who Should Choose Zoom Webinars?
Though it doesn’t offer any free plan, its starting price is quite affordable for newbies. So if you are a beginner, Zoom Webinars are for you. Also, if you are a growing and enterprise-level entrepreneur, nothing can be better than this platform.
4. Zoho Meeting
Zoho Meeting is another absolutely perfect webinar solution that helps you effectively collaborate and engage with people.
Marketing Webinars, Internal webinars, Group Conference, One-on-one Meetings
Advantages Of Zoho Meeting
- It offers a free version for a lifetime.
- It’s a highly secure platform.
- YouTube Live Streaming functionalities
- A dedicated mobile application that allows your audience to join your webinar at any time, anywhere.
- It gives you full control over managing attendees.
- Customized registration form
Disadvantages Of Zoho Meeting
- Once you upload a recording, you can restrict anyone from downloading it.
- You might face inefficiency while designing a customization page.
- You can add only up to 3000 attendees even in its professional plan.
Zoho Meeting Ease of Use
As per our experience, Zoho Meeting is absolutely smooth and easy to navigate. Even its interface is quite user-friendly, giving you full control over managing webinars and participants.
Zoho Meeting Pricing
It offers an entirely free plan that lets you add up to 100 webinar attendees. And packages range starting at $1/month in the standard plan and $3/month in its professional plans.
Who Should Choose Zoho Meeting?
Zoho Meeting is a perfect fit for beginners and small webinar professionals. But it’s not appropriate for the large webinars as it limits you to add only upto 3000 attendees at a time.
Livestorm is a browser-based webinar platform used by over 1M users each month.
Every kind of virtual meeting and webinar, online course, customer training
Advantages Of Livestorm
- You can run an automated webinar on Livestorm.
- Supports multiple languages
- Media sharing
- Make the webinars more engaging with proper emojis.
- CRM integrations
- 1000+ third-party integrations
- Email filter
- Custom branding
- Top-notch video and audio quality
- Unlimited storage space
- 30-day money-back guarantee and a free version for the lifetime
Disadvantages Of Livestorm
- The replay Quality is poor.
Livestorm Ease of Use
Hosting webinars on Livestorm requires nothing but a few clicks of the mouse. The UI is designed for both professionals and beginners. Even you can manually fix software glitches by enabling the manual compatibility mode.
- Free: $0 ( 30 participants)
- Pro: $110/month ( add up to 500 attendees)
- Business: Custom Price ( Up to 3k attendees)
- Enterprise: Custom Price ( up to 300 live participants with dedicated CSM)
Who Should Choose Livestorm?
No matter whether you are a beginner or a professional, the platform is appropriate for everyone.
If you are looking for the best webinar platform that integrates all the leading marketing tools, Demio is for you.
Marketing Webinars and video conferences
Advantages Of Demio
- 50+ marketing tools integrations
- Real-time HD streaming
- High-level automation
- All browsers and device support
- Engage with your attendees via polls and gifts.
- Track your webinar performance
- Great branding possibility.
Disadvantages Of Demio
- Lack of email customization options
- No free version
Demio Ease of Use
There’s no doubt about Demio’s easy-to-use interface. From hosting a webinar to managing attendees, everything is flawless and smooth on Demio. Moreover, it has super organized and streamlined functionalities on its dashboard, which we appreciate.
- Starter: $49/month ( Up to 50 attendees)
- Growth: $99/month (Up to 150 attendees)
- Premium: $250/month ( Up to 3000 attendees)
Who Should Choose Demio?
If your main focus is on marketing and sales and getting more conversions, then no platform can beat the performance of Demio. Thus, we highly recommend this platform to small and enterprise-level marketing teams.
Used by more than 8000+ companies across 190 countries, BigMarker is the world’s most customizable webinar platform.
Marketing Webinars, virtual and Hybrid meetings, Group Events
Advantages Of BigMarker
- Host On-demand automated webinar
- Design landing pages for more conversions
- Use High-quality templates to boost engagements
- Automated reminders and social sharing
- HD audio & video quality
- Exceptional Customer Support team
Disadvantages Of BigMarker
- A bit more expensive than its rivals
- It must add some native CRM and Email integrations.
- Webinar pages aren’t quite mobile responsive.
BigMarker Ease of Use
You need some time to get habituated to the features BigMarkers offers. So, it’s not as smooth as other webinar platforms.
But hands down to its user interface! It’s pretty organized and modern, giving you full freedom to customize and manage webinars.
- Basic: $99/month ( up to 1000 attendees)
- Enterprise: $199/month ( up to 10,000 attendees)
- Enterprise Plus: $499/month ( Up to 5 lakh attendees)
Who Should Choose BigMarker?
We won’t recommend this platform to newbies, but it’s a perfect suit for enterprise-level marketing teams and businesses.
GoToWebinar is another top-notch webinar software for medium to large business owners.
Advantages of GoToWebinar
- Host webinars from any device
- You can use recorded videos as live video webinars.
- Expert support and pre-recorded session
- Flexible time scheduling
- Multi-presenter functionality
- Source tracking and attendee reports
- Third-party integrations
Disadvantages Of GoToWebinar
- Downloading and installing required
- Unlike its rivals, it doesn’t offer any landing page or template customization option.
- A bit expensive
GoToWebinar Ease of Use
We find GoToWebinar to be quite smooth and easy to navigate. Anyone with less tech knowledge can easily set up an account and launch his webinars on this platform.
- Lite: $49/month ( 250 participants)
- Standard: $99/month (500 participants)
- Pro: $199/month (1000 participants)
- Enterprise: $499/month (3000 participants)
Who Should Choose GoToWebinar?
This platform isn’t a perfect suit for Enterprises. Even you shouldn’t choose it if you have a small business. But if you have a mid-sized marketing team and company that has generated decent revenue, this platform is for you.
WebinarJam is a web-based webinar solution platform for small businesses. Currently, this platform has 50,000+ users across 40 different industries worldwide.
Selling products in Live webinars
Advantages Of WebinarJam
- 30 FPS high-quality audio and video broadcasting
- Real-time chat and QnA session
- It offers pop-up notification during the webinar that persuades attendees to buy products.
- Automated recordings
- Fully mobile-optimized
- Template customization option
- You can send reminders and notifications to your customers via Email and SMS
- It has a “Panic Button” that would automatically create a new live session for you if you find any technical glitches with the existing webinar.
- Video and Image Interjections
- Password-protected live rooms
Disadvantages Of WebinarJam
- Only yearly plans are available.
- You might face problems with its multi-lingual features
- Automations are limited to some features.
WebinarJam Ease of Use
We find this platform fairly easy to use and flawless. But if it comes to its UI, it’s quite backdated in comparison to its competitors.
WebinarJam Price (Billed Annually)
- Starter: $39/month ( 100 attendees)
- Basic: $79/month (500 attendees, most popular)
- Professional: $229/month (2000 attendees)
- Enterprise: $379/month (5000 attendees)
Who Should Choose WebinarJam?
If you have an enterprise-level business, You should better go for its rivals. Otherwise, if you are a small to medium-level entrepreneur and have any product to sell, WebinarJam is for you.
WebinarNinja is the one-stop webinar solution for creators and coaches. Now, it has more than 30k+ users worldwide, and the number is increasing day by day.
Paid & automated webinars, series, Live lessons, and Customer Training
Advantages Of WebinarNinja
- Top-notch video and audio quality
- Create customized Paid webinars
- Email notifications and reminders
- WebNinja Academy will provide you with relevant training materials and courses.
- Third-party integrations with Stripe and Zapier
- Analytics and reporting tools
Disadvantages Of WebinarNinja
- The customer support team isn’t active.
WebinarNinja Ease of Use
WebinarNinja’s easy-to-use features make this platform flawless and smooth. To schedule a webinar with this platform, all you have to do is to choose a date, time, and webinar type, and that’s it. You don’t need to face any technical errors.
So, we would give a big thumbs up to WebinarNinja as far as ease of use is concerned.
- Basic: $29/month (50 live attendees)
- Pro: $99/month (100 live attendees)
- Business: $199/month (100 live attendees)
Who Should Choose WebinarNinja?
If you are a small creator or coach looking forward to one-on-one meetings with someone or a group of people, WebinarNinja is for you.
Last but not least comes On24, another leading webinar platform for small-medium level businesses.
Virtual events and webinars, Digital engagement, Attracting new leads
Advantages Of On24
- Personalized and engaging webinar
- Content management
- Social media and other third-party integrations
- Email automation and customization
- Lead generation tools
- Make webinars more interactive via polls and real-time chats
- Reporting and analytics tools
Disadvantages Of On24
- Pricing plans are not mentioned on its official website
- Poor customer support
- Limited customization options
- Lack of leading third-party integrations
On24 Ease of Use
Based on our experience and customer feedback, we consider On24 to be the easiest and most intuitive platform in the market. Also, it provides a streamlined and well-designed UI that helps the newbies conduct and manage webinars in the simplest way possible.
On24 has customer pricing plans and is not mentioned on the official page. But as per our research, we have got to know that it doesn’t offer any free version, but its plans are quite affordable.
Who Should Choose On24?
We would recommend this platform to small and medium-sized businesses.
Everwebinar is designed for live webinars, It’s one of the best features is automated webinar functionality.
It’s best for those who want creat or host webinars for Products Demo, Customer Engagement, Educational, and training sessions.
Advantages Of EverWebinar
- Customizable Registration Pages
- Automated Email Reminders
- Detailed Analytics
- Automated Webinars
- Integration with other tools
- Easy to use
Disadvantages Of EverWebinar
- Limited training resource
- Fixed live interaction
EverWebinar Ease of Use
It’s known for its easy interface and ease of use, It’s drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to create webinars without knowing any coding knowledge.
- Yearly: $499 billed annually ( Automated Webinars)
- Biennial $874 billed every 2 years ( 3 Months free)
Who should choose EverWebinar?
We have recommended this platform for who are educators and trainers.
BleuJeans is the perfect platform that allows businesses and organizations to host engaging virtual events and webinars.
Companies with a distributed workforce, Conference organized and sales and marketing team
Advantages Of BlueJeans
- On-demand Webinars
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- Support for large-scale events
- Interactive Features
Disadvantages Of BlueJeans
- Lack of mobile app
- Webinar max duration two hours for the basic plan
- Higher cost
- Limited customer support
- Fixed customization option
BlueJeans Ease of Use
It offers an easy setup process that allows users to create webinars quickly, even if they don’t have a lot of experience with best webinar platforms.
- Standard $9.99/mo (Unlimited1:1 Meetings)
- Pro $13.99/mo (All standard features)
- Enterprise $16.66 /mo (all Pro features)
Who should choose BlueJeans?
BlueJeans includes features like screen sharing, live chat, and remote control that can be useful to anyone, and Overall, It’s a perfect choice for users who need a feature-rich platform.
Final Words: How To Choose The Best Webinar Platforms
Though we have handpicked the best Webinar platforms in this article, you still need to research your own before settling for one. So, consider the below-mentioned criteria while choosing the best one for your business.
- Your purpose behind hosting a webinar and who your target audience is.
- What features do your need within a webinar platform to satisfy your end goal?
- If you have the budget to maintain the monthly subscription or not?
- Does the chosen platform have a social sharing option to boost engagement?
Once you evaluate the answers, opt for any platform that would meet your requirements.
However, we would suggest Zoom Webinars, LiveWebinar, and Demio as they have excellent user experience and are highly recommended by industry leaders.
Now, it’s your time to do intense research about your business and find the best one. If you have any queries, let us know below.